We offer you more than just
Setup a Company in America
We've been in the industry for over 20 years, and we're dedicated to helping business owners; especially those non-U.S. residents, find a way to increase their profits by registering in America and taking advantage of all the benefits that having an LLC affords.
We make sure you have everything you need to register your company in America; all the paperwork, all the legal documents and all the comprehensive information.
We've been helping register non-U.S. resident business owners in America To move people forward taking a step towards making their dreams a reality.
When you succeed, we succeed. Our reputation means the world to us.
Why Business in America
- 64% of Fortune 500 Companies are Delaware incorporations
- Delaware’s Business law is one of the most flexible in the World.
- The American Corporation is the Most Prestigious in the World
- There is no corporate income tax for companies in Delaware
- There is no personal income tax for non-residents.
- Stock shares owned by persons outside Delaware are not subject to Delaware taxes.
Latest questions and answers
There are 6 Major Reasons which we'll list here, but go into further detail about in another section:
1. America is The Largest Market in The World 2. Anyone Can Own an American Company 3. American laws are extremely business-friendly 4. Low Country Risk, Rule of Law Prevails 5. No Confiscatory Policies 6. Having a U.S. Company allows you access to open a U.S. Bank Account, apply of U.S. lines of Credit and merchant services and more easily accept various forms of payment, which in the end increases your bottom line.
No! Absolutely not.
Typically, it takes about a week to complete the entire process - which is much faster than any other filing service you'll find. We also offer Expedited and Express services.
The basic package starts at $499. This is extremely competitive and affordable, especially for those registering from outside the United States.
There are many extras and add-ons you can include as you go through the online process - which may increase your cost. You'll find that these added services and products are hugely beneficial to you and often worth the extra money.
LLC (Limited Liability Company) provides limited liability protection to their owners (called members).
Typically, owners are not personally responsible for business debts and liabilities of the limited liability company so creditors cannot pursue owners’ personal assets to pay business debts.